Wednesday 22 June 2011

DIY Decorations - Paper Rose Wreath

A couple of months ago I discovered a blog that made me go wow! Jones Design Company is an amazing blog full of ideas and inspiration for beautiful things aswell as selling their own fabulously designed prints and products.  I have subscribed to receive updates by email and love the fact that most days I get a little piece of loveliness land in my inbox.  I have also purchased the Emily font, which is available in their shop, well you can never have too many fonts!




Earlier last month Emily had a flower week, full of fabulous projects and designs and today I am going to send you across to Jones Design Company for a fantastic tutorial to make rolled paper flowers that can easily be turned into a wreath or a bouquet.




1 comment:

itsamistry said...

These paper roses are just stunning.

I've been enjoying reading your posts for sometime now and I wanted to let you know I'm sending you a blog award!

Find out more here http://itsamistrydesignstudio.blogspot.com/

Anita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...