Tuesday 10 May 2011

Real Party - Little Girls Vintage Tea Party

Today I am thrilled to share with your a very pretty birthday party from Hannah at Sweet Dream Events.


This pretty vintage inspired tea party was for Maisies 6th birthday party. 



I love the pink tissue paper pompoms and birthday bunting.



Of course a tea party for twelve little girls would include pink milk in little bottles that remind me of my first year at primary school.  Cake stands filled with sandwiches and cakes and roses in teacups add to the many pretty details in this birthday party.



Maisie and her friends all enjoyed playing traditional party games, including pass the parcel, musical statues and pin the horn on the unicorn.



Maisie got to play at being a shopkeeper as she served her friends sweets in paper bags to take home.


I am sure you will agree this is  a very pretty party for little girls.  My own daughters love playing tea parties with my vintage tea sets and a sweet shop is the perfect adaptation of the sweetie bar trend.


Sweet Dream Events are based in Bournemouth, Dorset but Hannah is more than happy to travel to help style the perfect event or dessert bar or sweet bar or tea party.

{www.sweetdreamevents.co.uk}


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...