Thursday 5 May 2011

Nautical Children's Party Inspiration

Today Isa Maria shares her inspiration for planning her childrens birthday parties. So without further ado I shall leave you in the stylishly capable hands of Inspired Celebration's new writer.

I'm currently in the process of planning Summer birthday parties for my two little ones and I love the idea of a nautical or sailor themed party for my soon to be one year old. The nautical theme is great for a Summer party with preppy navy blue stripes, sail boats and anchor motifs. It will be a party to remember!

Nautical party invitations by Noisette Kids
Sail boat birthday cards by Spotty N Stripy 



Natutical cake by Faircake

 Printable decorations by Polkadot Prints Studio
Boat place names by Chantal Devenport Designs 
Nautical bunting by Deborah Sparks 



Sailing boat children's bag by Sophie Allport
Wooden sailboat by Giddy Kipper
Printable Striped paper bags by papercakesmakes
Metal boat favours by Contemporary Weddings

1 comment:

spotty N stripy said...

Wonderful choices, they all make me smile. Thanks for including me! Zoe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...