Sunday 15 May 2011

The Loveliest Links

Sunday has arrived again, although I awoke thinking it was Monday, so Sunday was a pleasant surprise! I have had a busy week as I am sure so many of you have.  There are have been some lovely posts in the blogosphere this week, so lets take a look at some of my favourites.


image source - Birds Party

Earlier this week I put together some pretty afternoon tea party inspiration for a bridal shower and I also wanted to share this spring flowers bridal shower theme from Birds Party, which comes complete with  printables.


image source - Cap Classique

I believe we will see a rise in white bridesmaid dresses following Pippa Middleton's beautiful dress designed by Sarah Burton.  This week Gaby over at Cap Classique posted some beautiful ideas for white bridesmaid dresses.


image source - Pinterest

Whilst weddings generally take months or even years to plan Lou over at Whimsical Wonderland Weddings wrote a great post this week about planning a last minute wedding.


image source - Hello Monkey

And these are the words I live by.  Print available from Hello Monkey.

Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...