Sunday 1 May 2011

The Loveliest Links

I fear I may have become obsessed with the Royal Wedding and I am sure I am not alone in this! Yesterday I spent some time pouring over the newspapers, soaking up every little detail of this truly beautiful occassion. 




I know many of you held Street Parties in celebration of our new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and I would love for you to share some pics with me, that I can then share here on the blog.  Please email your party pics across this week to inspiredcelebrations{at}gmail{dot}com (just replace the words in the brackets with the symbols!!)

For todays loveliest links I am going to share just one link to The British Monarchy's Flickr page so that you can enjoy the magical day over again.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...