Monday 2 May 2011

Inspiration - Lace

I have been collecting pretty lace images over on Pinterest for the past few weeks as it was a key trend predicted from the SS11 catwalk shows last year and I think lace can be a pretty addition to vintage or more modern styles, depending on the colour of the lace.  Yesterday in the fashion supplement of The Sunday Times there was a small feature claiming that we no longer need a LBD but a LLD, a little lace dress.  Obvioulsy after Sarah Burton creating a beautiful lace gown for the Royal Wedding, lace is set to be an even bigger trend this year and I would think well into 2012 aswell.

Therefore today I have put together some inspiration from the images I have pinned on my Lace board on Pinterest.

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...