Tuesday 19 April 2011

Pinterest

image from Pinterest

I recently discovered Pinterest, a fabulous website that allows you to 'pin' images from websites onto your own pinboards.  This concept is perfect if you are planning a wedding or party as you can literally pin images as you find them and then the image links back to the exact place you found the image.  Pinterest is also a new concept in social media,allowing you to follow other peoples boards and then repin images to your own boards or 'like' or comment on an image.  I am sure many of you have already discovered Pinterest but for those who haven't you must take a look.  But beware it is very addictive and offers endless inspiration!


image from Pinterest

I use Pinterest most days offering even more inspiration for you as I collect images for future blog posts or just because I like something.  You can find Inspired Celebration on Pinterest here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...