Sunday 24 April 2011

The Loveliest Links

Happy Easter to all of you, I hope the Easter bunny has been good to you!  My children have already filled their baskets with treats and loved the fact that we can now have a proper hunt as we have a much bigger garden after moving house last Autumn.  Sunday on Inspired Celebration is about sharing some of the links I have loved in the past week.  As the Royal Wedding is less than a week away I thought todays links should have a regal feel to them.

Of course I must start with the official Royal Wedding website.  Here you can keep up to date with everything happening in the lead up to and during this special day. 


Image from Fiona Cairns

For beautiful cakes you must take a look at Fiona Cairns website, the official Royal Wedding cake designer.


I just love this wreath from Finnsparations.




Fantastic cupcake toppers from Hunkydory Home




And this kissing corgi's towel from Quietly Eccentric made me smile!!


Finally for some fab printables for your Royal Wedding party be sure to visit -



And I've heard there will be some great free printables available on Hostess With The Mostess later today.


There will be lots more Royal Wedding fun and frivolity here over the next few days, so I hope to see you here to raise a pinky and sip a lovely cup of tea!

Enjoy your Easter weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...