Sunday 17 April 2011

The Loveliest Links

This week has tested my juggling skills as all of my children are off school for the Easter holidays and I know I am not alone in doing this juggling act of working from home and entertaining the children.  I adore spending time with my children and just taking life at a slower pace, it gives me time to think and enjoy the simple things that life offers.  I hope that you have all had a wonderful week too.

With only a week until Easter and less than two weeks until the Royal Wedding I will be continuing to fill the next weeks posts with fabulous finds and ideas to help you celebrate these fantastic occassions.  But for now I am going to share with you the loveliest links from my week.

Kelly at Boho Events always fills her posts with fabulous content, whether it's information for planning a wedding or ideas that have inspired a theme.  Earlier this week she wrote a great post for her Wedding Planner Wednesday post that is a must read for anybody planning their big day.

This week from Wed Luxe was a post filled with decadence and opulence you would expect from a Royal Wedding  that I just have to share with you.


Image from The White Library


Dessert tables are still a relatively new idea here in the UK but I absolutley loved this ice cream parlour dessert table idea from The White Library earlier this week.

Finally I loved this Beatrix Potter inspired Easter party on the Amy Atlas blog, that would also work really well for a baby shower or birthday party aswell.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...