Sunday 10 April 2011

The Loveliest Links

I cannot believe it is Sunday again and I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend in the gorgeous Spring sunshine.  We have been to the beach and sat and built sandcastles for the first time this year, which always makes me think Summer is really on it's way! 

Today I have a list of fantastic links to help in your planning and celebrating that I have enjoyed in the past few days.

I keep coming back to this great list of Easter tutorials on Oh My! Handmade Goodness.

The postie delivered the latest copy of Country Living this weekend and has a great feature about weddings that I am yet to read properly but I was intrigued by Jukebox 45's who hire and sell jukeboxes for many occassions. What a cool idea!

This doughnut hole favour idea on Ruffled looks delicious.


Now I am off to enjoy some more Spring sunshine with my family. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...