Thursday 28 April 2011

Inspired By The Royal Wedding

There are only 26 hours now until Wills & Kate say 'I do' and Royal Wedding hype has certainly swept the length and breadth of the British Isles, never mind the rest of the world.  For many designers this occasion has proved inspiring and we are yet to see the actual ceremony.  Over the past few weeks I have seen some gorgeous Royal Wedding inspired creations from many suppliers in the UK wedding industry and have decided to share with you a small selection.



This stunning one off tiara from Flo & Percy is inspired by the Strathmore Rose tiara given to the Queen Mother by her father, the Earl of Strathmore.



Fantastic regal cookies from Inspired Celebration favourites Biscuiteers.




Inspired by Kates' engagement ring stationery designer Sophie, of Cards By Sophie created a new collection, Windsor.


Poppy Sparkles chose to use the red and blue seen in the Union Jack for their Royal Wedding collection. 




I am sure Milly & Pip are hoping the newlyweds will use this to keep the tea warm on Saturday morning!


Even the meerkats from Niftyknits want some Royal Wedding fame!




We mustn't forget some special guests from Over The Rainbow



I know there are many more and I  would for you to add links to your own Royal Wedding inspired designs in the comments.
Thanks

3 comments:

Susiej said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Queen, Philip and corgis ! Lovely blog !

Heather Leavers said...

oh what fun! I love the biscuits, so much more original than the ones in the "real" shops. I also like Fiona Gable's "knit a royal wedding" book, they were in my local paper today along with my meerkats!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Wow! Those biscuits! I'd have them on show, not for eating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...