Thursday 16 December 2010

Rachel Goodchild Ecards

I just wanted to share with you the cards I am sending to some of my lovely Twitter friends this year.  Rachel Goodchild designs gorgeous giftwrap and greetings cards and has recently launched customisable e-cards on her website, just in time for the holidays.


I love the fact that you can put together your own e-cards using Rachels fabulous designs, choosing from different templates, fonts and messages, (or write your own), then send at the click of the mouse.  Of course this saves hours queing at the Post Office and is also very environmentally friendly.



A years subscription gives you unlimited e-cards and with designs for many occassions, so you will never have an excuse for not sending a beautiful cards again. Now I'm off to send some more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...