Monday 27 September 2010

Hello and Welcome



Inspired Celebration has been an idea I have been thinking about for a while, ever since I started writing about weddings a few months ago. I have since been reading numerous blogs every day and increasing my list of talented designers until I was ready to put my idea into action. And here is that idea, Inspired Celebration.



I hope to bring you lots of inspiration to make any celebration fabulous and will reguarly feature talented designers from here in the UK and around the world aswell.  I will show you that often you do not need to go to high street stores and by commissioning or purchasing from small creative businesses you will receive fantastic customer service and often a bespoke design service.



We all know how chaotic life can be and by organising a big event or even a small party it can sometimes be overwhelming.  I am here to help you by doing the legwork, or rather the mouse or phone work, to find suppliers that fit your design scheme and are available to work with you for the date required.  So whether you need to find a cake designer or wedding planner, a stationery designer or a photographer I can shortlist the suppliers that best fit your requirements and can even try and find suppliers local to you.  For more details about this service please visit the About page.




I would also love to feature your celebrations in the coming weeks and share your style ideas with my readers.  However I must remind you that if I feature your celebration and the photographs have been taken by a professional photographer I will need their permission to use the images on my blog.  Please email me if you would like your party or wedding to be featured.

In the meantime I am off to find some more fabulous ideas for a celebration.

Thanks for dropping by.

credits : lollipops from Nelly's  wooden letters from Giddy Kipper card from Invite in the Post

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...